You have the possibility to assign your Universal Project 365 Subscription. To assign licenses, you will first need to sign in into your Universal Projects Subscription account and open Manage Account page then follow steps:
Click "Assign" button on the Account Information page.
Account Information page for a single subscription owned
Account Information for both Complete Editor and Advanced Viewer subscriptions owned
Once you do that, a table will appear with information about actual users that are assigned to your subscription and a textbox where you can assign more users.
In order to assign a new user, enter an email address on "Add User" field and then press on "Add" button.
Once you do that, you will see the email address you entered in the "Assigned Users" table.
Also the user you assigned receives an email.
a) If he has already an account on Project Plan 365 he receives an email with details about subscription he was assigned.
b) If he does not have an account on Project Plan 365 he receives an email with details about subscription he was assigned and also in the email is a link where he can choose his password for his account.
1. If you have just one license purchased, you are automatically assigned to it and you cannot assign someone else.
2. Is not allowed to assign more people than licenses owned.
3. Is not allowed to assign a user twice on the same subscription.
4. Is not allowed to assign a user for both Complete Editor and Advanced Viewer subscription.
5. The user that is assigned to a subscription owned by someone else cannot make a purchase or renew.