A Universal Project 365 Subscription account gives you access to services such as Advanced Viewer or Complete Editor on all devices and platforms. We ask just a valid email address and password during sign up in order to keep your account secure and make sure you have a great experience, no matter which device or platform you use.
To Buy Universal Project 365 Subscription, perform the following steps:
1. Open https://www.projectplan365.com/ups and a Sign In page will be displayed, which requires you to specify a valid email address and a password, necessary to sign in with a Universal Projects Subscription account.
2. Once you are signed in, you will be redirected to Account Information page.
3. Click on "Purchase Options" button. Once you do that you will be redirected to Purchase Options page.
4. Click on "Purchase Now" button on Complete Editor or Advanced Viewer subscription. Once you do that you will be redirected to Purchase page.
5. Now select the quantity of licenses you want to purchase and press on "Update" button. Then click on "Purchase Now" button.
6. Once you do that, you will be redirected to a payflow form where you need to insert your credit card information.
7. After purchase, you will see the Account Information page like this.
8. If you want to buy more licenses, click on "Buy More" button. Once you do that, a pop-up dialog will appear.
9. Click on "Purchase Now" button on Complete Editor or Advanced Viewer. You will be redirected to "Purchase" page.
10. In this page, if you already purchased the same type of subscription in the past, you see the information about the new subscription like quantity and expiration date in a table below. Your actual subscription information is on "Prior Subscription Info" row. For a specific quantity you want to purchase, the total quantity will change and the CO-TERM expiration date also is updated. The new subscription information is displayed on "New Subscription Info" row.
11. After purchase, you see the Account Information page updated with new information about your owned subscription and the total amount of licenses you have.
12. Also, on the same account you can have both Complete Editor and Advanced Viewer subscriptions.
13. In order to do that you need to click on "Buy More" button and in the pop-up dialog select "Purchase Now" button for subscription you don't already have.
14. Once you do that, you will be redirected to Purchase page.
15. After purchase, you will have both Complete Editor and Advanced Viewer subscriptions and the Account Information page will look like this.
1. You can have both Complete Editor and Advanced Viewer subscription on the same account.
2. If your actual subscription is not expired and you buy more licenses of the same type, the quantity you purchase will be added to the quantity already have before purchase.
Ex. Step 1. You have 2 active Complete Editor licenses.
Step 2. Purchase 3 Complete Editor license.
Step 3. Your total quantity will be 5.
3. On purchase, a discount will be applied accordingly:
5 - 9 Licenses / save 5%
10 - 24 Licenses / save 7%
25 - 49 Licenses / save 10%
50 - 99 Licenses / save 15%
100+ Contact us at email@example.com