To Export to Excel or Print a view you can use automatic command:
For export to Excel( csv) use command:
/csv – direct export to CSV file for default view (currently supported views are: Gantt Chart, Task Sheet, Resource Sheet and Team Planner).
App.exe /switch mpp_file_path
To print a file automatic you need to use next switches:
/dp – direct print (default view with saved options/customizations)
/spp – standard print portrait (ignore Gantt customizations, all tasks expanded)
/spl – standard print landscape (ignore Gantt customizations, all tasks expanded)
To print a file directly you need to perform the following steps:
- Copy the project file in folder where you have instaled Project Viewer 365 (C:\Program Files\Viewer Central\Project Viewer 365);
- Open Command Prompt window;
- cd "\Program Files\Viewer Central\Project Viewer 365"
- Use the command ProjectViewer365.exe /dp filename (standard print)
- Use the command ProjectViewer365.exe /spp filename (standard print – portrait)
- Use the command ProjectViewer365.exe /spl filename (standard print – landscape)
Important: Commands must be entered into Command Prompt exactly. Wrong syntax or a misspelling could cause the command to fail or worse, could execute the wrong command or the right command in the wrong way.