A project plan created by Project Manager and approved by team members and other stakeholders can be also viewed with Project Plan 365 in View mode on Web. You may want to work with project plans within your browser, instead of having to install a client application on your computer. Therefore, you can view and print MS project files without needing Microsoft Project or other special software installed on your local PC: all software runs at the web server and project information is viewed in any standard web browser including IE, Chrome and Firefox.
The Project Plan 365 Viewer for Web offers you the same functionalities as its stand-alone version:
- View and print MS Project Support for MS Project 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 (as well as 98, 2000, 2002) project information
- Opens/Prints Projects Read Only from various locations such as: cloud storage, network server, SharePoint and local device (desktop)
- Looks and feels exactly like Microsoft Project - no training necessary
- Project Viewer 365 saves money by eliminating the need to purchase a full Microsoft Project license to simply open, view and print MPP files
- Views large, complex MS Project files with custom views and custom filters
- Reads all standard and advanced MS Project views, reports and filters
Additionally you want to check the planner version for Web, which allows you to edit MS Project files within your browser. With any standard web browser including IE, Chrome and Firefox and internet/network access, the user can create, modify, update, view, print and share Project MPP files. More details can be found here .
1. Visit this webpage to find more information about Project Plan 365 application for Web. You can try it free online (with some limitations) by accessing this link.
2. Have a look over the free online planner for Web (with some limitations) by accessing this link.