Now that you've added most of the information in your project concerning tasks and resources assigned to them, you can review the information associated to certain tasks in your project. To achieve this, you can use the Task Information dialog, that you can access by double-clicking on the task or by using the Task Information option from the Task menu.
Using the Task Information dialog box you can view basic information about the selected task.
- View task durations and indicate whether the durations are estimated or set.
- View progress on a task.
- View constraint.
Use the General tab on the Task Information dialog box to enter, review, or change basic information about the selected task. You can:
- Enter task durations and indicate whether the durations are estimated or set.
- Track progress on a task by entering the percentage of completion.
- Enter the task start or finish date to set a Start No Earlier Than or Finish No Earlier Than constraint.
1. Double-click on task with ID = 37 (Perform final site grading) and go to the Predecessors tab. You should see its linked tasks along with the dependency type and lag.
2. Double-click on task with ID = 23 (Team meeting and discussion with partners 3) and go to the Resources tab. You should see the list of its assigned resources, along with their assignment units and cost.